So I need a Little Motivation

I need motivation...accountability, a couple mother hens, someone breathing down my neck.just not some psycho...LOL....if no one is keeping track of me I have no one to disappoint but myself and I can do that all alone so where's the fun in that..? I am having a contest to kind of keep me on track. You can enter to win my contest by signing up to be a follower.  You can get a 2nd entry by posting about this contest on your blog, (you must be a follower 1st then let me know you mentioned this contest on your site by commenting here :) ...I am giving away a 20.00 gift card to Amazon.com so you can spend it on whatever you would like. I'll even let you buy me something if you want haha... I will have a drawing to announce the winner on Saturday June 19th, 2010. If I don't have at least 20 followers I will postpone the drawing until June 26th, 2010. (I realize the pic below shows 100.00 however the contest is for 20.00 ...just clarifying that right now)

1 comment:

  1. I'm following! You make me laugh, I love your blog and I'm looking forward to following your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete